Some smart folks at the Center for Biomedical Informatics (CBMI*, a research center within the Harvard Medical School) have created a PLoS Medicine application for the iPhone.
To give it a test drive, simply visit the iTunes Application store and download it to your iPhone. To launch the application, simply touch the PLoS icon and you are immediately taken to a screen that contains the most recent and viewed articles, with an option to search for anything else from the current or archive issues using your touch keypad.
Other features include:
- Clear article layout – with options to view the PDF or view online
- Favorite and share – straight from your phone
- Access the full archive – never be without the content you need again
- Get further information – about PLoS in general and PLoS Medicine specifically
Now you can have PLoS Medicine in the palm of your hand wherever you go. We hope that you enjoy the experience!
* The CBMI developers welcome feedback on this release. Please send your comments or requests for technical support with the application itself to email@example.com.